Monday, December 14, 2009

holiday collection pop-up shop at sweet and saucy!!

it's finally here! the JL DESIGNS holiday collection "pop-up shop" at sweet and saucy!!! we are set up and ready for business so drop by today...we are open now through christmas and just added a bunch of new items as well!

if you already see something you like, just email me (carissa@jldesignsandevents.com) and we can arrange for delivery OR you can pick up from sweet and saucy shop! ps. ALL balsa wood items (including ornaments) are available for nation-wide shipping and we can gift wrap too!






new items added to the "glamazon" line...


including this one with a killer pleated satin + velvet trim!







we also added a line of "mini" cedar trees, planted in jelly jars and accented by various crochet laces and pom pom trim...







some of my favorite new things we added are an assortment of balsa wood ornaments!


a ball of medium balsa blooms accented with crochet lace...


balsa badam pods strung with knubby cream colored yarn...


glass ball ornaments filled with mini balsa blooms and hung with vanilla lace...





all of the photos above were taken by my dear friend melody, owner of sweet and saucy shop! who knew she had SO many talents?! thanks mel!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Everything looks ridiculous! How I wish I was still local to snatch up some of these goodies!

Whitney @ Whisker Graphics said...

Beautiful!! It looks like the twine didn't make it time. I'm so sorry. :( Everything looks stunning though!! Great job and much success!!

Sarah Frenzel said...

This stuff is gorgeous!! I hope it went over fabulously! Love the ornaments!

Type A Planning said...

LOVE! All of these are beautiful! I would love these in my home.

Paige Appel said...

so wish I could make it down to see. perhaps friday! the little birch wood trees are my fave, need a few of those around the house. xoxo

nancy {So Happi Together} said...

oh! I see my loverlies in their old home before I snagged them up! :) My birch tree brightens up the whole room and I can't wait to gift the fancy succulents this weekend. xoxo! Thanks for creating such beauty!

the handmade hipster said...

Beautiful! I'm obsessed with the balsa ornaments, they're so amazing!

*swankytables*Annette said...

These are amazing. Why can I not live in CA?